CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Project Engineer
Palo Alto-based high end residential builder seeks a Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager to help manage premiere-level projects. Applicants should have extensive skills and knowledge in residential construction and project management, with the aptitude to work alongside Project Managers with top-level designers and discerning clients, and manage job sites with multiple subcontractors and employees.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Effective budget, schedule, and subcontractor management
- Well-organized and documented projects
- Assistance with timely and accurate estimates
- Project development and subcontractor/vendor contract and invoice management
- Effective support of project teams
- Construction management education
- Knowledge of residential construction trades, techniques, methods, tools, equipment and materials.
- Proficiency at reading and understanding plans and specifications
- Effective management of job budgets
- Effective management of subcontractor/vendor contracts and invoices
- Ability to set and adhere to schedules
- Proficiency with project management, scheduling software and other software:
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Project, Google SketchUp, Google Drive, Blue Beam, Sage Master Builder (or comparable).
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, project schedules, daily logs, track project budgets
- Clear communication with home owners, architects, engineers, designers, subcontractors, and employees
- Passion for construction and design
- Strong people skills
- Results-orientation and initiative
- High-level attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, quality work, and safety
- Desire for a long-term position with a great company
- Professional attitude and appearance at all times
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Medical, 401(K), paid vacation, profit sharing
Please email your resume and a brief description of why you think you are a good fit for NorthWall, and we will respond quickly. Thanks!