CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Project Manager
Palo Alto-based high end residential builder seeks a seasoned Project Manager to help manage premiere-level projects. Applicants should have extensive skill and experience in residential construction and project management, with the aptitude to work with top-level designers and discerning clients, and manage job sites with multiple subcontractors and employees.
- Complete projects on budget and on time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- High quality projects, professionally managed
- Project development and subcontractor/vendor management
- Effective collaboration with the NorthWall team
- Extensive construction experience
- Extensive knowledge of residential construction trades, techniques, methods, tools, equipment and materials.
- Proficiency at reading and understanding plans and specifications
- Effective management of job budgets
- Effective management of employees and subcontractors
- Ability to set and adhere to schedules
- Proficiency with project management, scheduling software and other software:
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Project, Google SketchUp, Google Drive, Blue Beam, Sage Master Builder (or comparable).
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, project schedules, daily logs, track project budgets
- Clear communication with home owners, architects, engineers, designers, subcontractors, and employees
- Passion for construction and design
- Strong people skills
- Results-orientation and initiative
- High-level attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, quality work, and safety
- Desire for a long-term position with a great company
- Professional attitude and appearance at all times
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Medical, 401(K), paid vacation, profit sharing
Please send us an email with “Project Manager” in the subject line. Include your resume and a brief description of why you think you are a good fit for NorthWall, and we will respond quickly. No phone calls please. Thanks!